To support children in need, the Boca Raton Airport Authority (BRAA) is once again teaming up with airport tenants including Atlantic Aviation, Signature Flight Support, Reliable Jet Maintenance, and Fairfield Inn, to collect school supplies this upcoming school year for Boca Raton community partner, Spirit of Giving Network. From July 1st -23rd, school supplies can be dropped off inside the lobbies of the:
- BRAA administration building, located at 903 NW 35th St. Boca Raton FL, 33431.
- Atlantic Aviation, located at 3700 Airport Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33431.
- Signature Flight Support, located at 3300 Airport Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33431.
- Fairfield Inn, located at 3400 Airport Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33431.
- Reliable Jet Maintenance, located at 3900 Airport Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33431.
The items most needed are:
- Personal tissues
- Reams of ruled paper
- #2 pencils
- Boxes of colored pens (black, blue, red)
- Mechanical pencils and highlighters
- Personal hand sanitizer
- Red, navy and light blue polo-style uniform shirts in all sizes.
Since its founding, the BRAA has strived to play an integral role in the bettering of the local community in and around Boca Raton. This mission is strengthened through charitable events, community outreach and fundraisers such as this Back to School Drive.
Anyone interested in donating school supplies is encouraged to leave their donations at one of the 4 drop off locations, during business hours, between July 1st and the 23rd.